If you do not agree with the use of your personal data, we recommend that you do not use our website.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as inquiries, interests, and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
- IP address of the site from which you came to our website
- When you purchase products from our website, we (via our third-party ecommerce vendors) collect your Contact Information and your shipping and billing address, your telephone number; your credit card number, security code, expiration date; as well as any other data necessary to process payments. By submitting your payment card information, you expressly consent to the sharing of this information with our third-party payment processers and ecommerce vendors (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services). Please note that credit card numbers are not stored on our servers.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
Google Analytics. We might use Google Analytics to collect and process statistical data about the number of people using our website and to better understand how they find and use it. The data collected includes data related to your device/browser, your IP address, and ability to regulate the use and transfer of such data.
Rouba.G is incorporated in Lebanon. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applic
Rouba.G is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Rouba.G has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where you use a password for access to restricted parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customise our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.